Since I started DNA research in scope of my genealogical research, I joined Family Tree DNA service [USA], and this post is dedicated to to Y-DNA testing. I do updates of this blog post, as soon as I receive/discover something new and relevant.
First of all I ordered Y-DNA37 only (Jun-2014). It gave me I-P37 as a main predictable haplogroup (but in red color, which was prediction). Later I ordered Y-DNA-67 (Oct-2014) test for more detailed data (more markers – more accurate data, and more accurate matches research). Then I requested a few SNPs, and here are all my results:
- CTS10228+ (Dec-2014) [Nov-2016: C+, V4023 C+]
- A2512 C- [Nov-2016]
- S17250- (Jul-2014) [Nov-2016: YP204 G-, V3022 G-]
- Z17855- (Apr-2015) [Nov-2016: G-]
- Y3120/Y3116 (Aug-2017)
- Y4460+ (Feb-2015) [Nov-2016: A+]
- SK1241- (Y31845) [May-13-2017: C-, and also SK1242 G-]
- Y3106 (Nov-2016). B57 T+ [Jul-2017]
- Y3118- (Aug-2014) [Nov-20116: T-]
- S8201- (Dec-2015) [Nov-2016: T-]
- A6105 C- (Oct-2016),
- A6106 C- (Nov-2016)
- I-Y16810 (Feb-2017 moved as sub-branch to A6105. So 99.9% negative.)
Long story short: I’m I2a1b2a1b (based on positive I-Y4460). Neither FTDNA nor YSEQ have new terminal SNP to continue my research (Aug-2017).
UPD: 01-Aug-2017, I ordered Big Y, and details will be analyzed in I-Y4460 [ydna]. as soon, as I receive results.
UPD (May-28-2016) – Now, confirmed haplogroup for me is child entry I-Y4460.
Now, let’s dive into details 🙂